Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday! :)

How did you guys do with getting ready this week? I did preeeeetty well. I made it four out of the five days. What do ya do, no one's perfect.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be spending all day today at the grocery store. Costco, Sams, Wal-Mart....you know, all the places that make me want to run people over with my shopping cart. Tomarrow I'll be hosting a Slumber Party. Whoo wooo ;) I'll let you know how THAT goes.
Anyway, Since I spent pretty much the entire day working on yesterdays post, I decided to relax on this one a little bit. I thought I'd post some links to things that I am LOVING on the web right now. Including myself :). Enjoy!

Follow Me On Facebook
Follow Me On Pinterest

Food-
This woman is amazing and has NEVER steered me wrong on a recipe
The Girl Who Ate Everything

Our Best Bites

Real Mom Kitchen

Crafts & DIY-

Reckless Glamour

Tatertots and Jello

I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

Money Saving Tips-


LOVE this Woman. We met her at one of the movies she hosted and she is just the sweetest and really puts a ton of effort into helping us all save mulah!
Freebies 2 Deals

What are your favorite places to browse?

*TIP of the day* NEVER look on Pinterest when you are hungry and making your grocery list :(

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing right now at this..Spent all day on this pot. So I will relax on this one. lol. Share the wealth. JK. However, I too hate all those places if I do not arrive very early in the morning. I did well also with getting ready I made it 4 out of 5 days also. Today is a no go since I will be sitting here with fevering boys. :(

    ReplyDelete