Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter Loves!

Jamie and I are still trying to wind down from the whirlwind also known as Comic Con Fan X. It was a blast! We will be posting all about it starting the first of the week. 

Easter is my favorite time of year to dress my kids. There is nothing like seeing them in their Sunday best! And yes I am THAT Mom. The OCD in me comforted in seeing all my kids in matching outfits. It is what it is… I gave you a sneak peak of the little Babe's Easter outfit on IG. Here are all three in their entirety. 


Dress// Crazy 8 on sale HERE
Jean Jacket// Children's Place on sale HERE

Headband// DIY 
Gold Moccs// babyTmoccs HERE


Outfit 1
Faded Blue Oxford Shirt// Crazy 8 on sale HERE
Chambray Tie// Crazy 8 
Flax Chino Pants// The Children's Place HERE
Tan Nomad Slip-on Shoes// The Children's Place HERE
Outfit 2
Chambray Shirt// Crazy 8 HERE
Argyle Sweater Vest// Crazy 8 on sale HERE
Flax Chino Pants// The Children's Place HERE
Tan Nomad Slip-on Shoes// The Children's Place HERE



Here is Miss Ava's outfit.  She is still walk/crawling and so I opted for a skirt so it doesn't get caught under her.  I'm obsessed with neon pink and anything navy right now.  
Neon Pink Cardigan// Target HERE
Skirt// Carters Brand at JCP
Baby T Moccs -Platinum// (Sold out, but more colors HERE)
Blue Bow// Claires
Happy Easter babes!  Now back to Sheena.

In all the hustle and bustle of Holidays nowadays.. It is easy to forget what we are really celebrating. While I do love a good shopping session for my kids. Tonight while I tucked them into bed I cuddled in next to my boys and grabbed a special book. A book about Christ's Resurrection written for children. As I read to them the true reason for celebration I was getting asked questions like-
What is that stuff in the cups?
Why did they want to kill him?
Why is Mary crying?
Mom, Can Jesus only fly in clouds?
While some questions a little more heavy than others, all were important. They were thinking about their savior and thats all I could ask for on the Eve of Easter Sunday. Because of HIM, I feel the pain as Mary is searching for her beloved. Because of HIM, I rejoice with the Apostles as they spot him on the shore. Because of HIM, I am comforted in the fact that I can return to my heavenly Father just as Christ did. Because of HIM, I have a beautiful family and children that restore my faith everyday.
While I closed the book and kissed them goodnight my littlest man calls to me-
"MOM! We need to say a prayer!"
My oldest says-
"Oh Yah! Why didn't I think of that?"
And when I asked who wanted to say it they BOTH jumped at the opportunity. 
We had two prayers tonight.
And many more answered.

Happy Easter loves. 









No comments:

Post a Comment