Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Jamie's Makeup Must-haves for Holiday.

Alrighty loves, it's my must-have Monday.   We are just a couple short weeks away from Christmas and just a few short days later is my 30th Birthday!  Yikes.  Actually, I've never been super concerned with numbers as much as wrinkles.  You can be 20 and have them and 50 and have great skin.  So, it's not about age, but how you feel and how you take care of yourself. 

Check out my video of Makeup Must-haves and my exciting news at the start!  I know the video is blurry.  I couldn't fix it, but yes I'm aware:) Lets just pretend it's a beauty filter.




Tarte is my fave right now for face and chest.  Check out more info here.  I love the color it puts on my skin and adds a little moisture back!  LOVE especially when you get both items for $39!  The mitt is a must.



I'm pretty die-hard St. Tropez, so when this new tanner came out I had to try it.  It's now my go-to for body.  I leave it on all day for max-color.  
$44 and you will fall in love too.  Find it HERE.



Smashbox has my fave BB Cream and you won't be disappointed.  As I said in the video, on the days I self tan my face I use the BB as my moisture/primer about 30 minutes later I apply tanner.  It's a great beginning to my foundation.  Get it and don't forget it comes in shades (colors are pretty light coverage). 
$36 HERE


Make Up For Ever Full Cover Waterproof Concealer is another must have in my regimen.  I'm seriously not sleeping with all this pregnancy happening and I don't want to have to reapply so I love this.  I use shade 6 to brighten the eye area.   

Pro Tip- use as eye primer before shadow to even out dark lids or add brightness to a hooded lid.
 $32 HERE



NYX Buttergloss is the perfect coverage and feel for this cold winter! Guess what?  They are B1G1 half off at Ulta.com right now. 
That makes them 2 for $7.50 HERE!

Well babes, let us know what questions you have at individualrivalry@gmail.com!

XoXo,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment